SINGLE GIRDER EOT CRANE
Arco make single girder overhead traveling cranes upto Capacity 20 Tons, offer a choice of girder construction between rolled wide flange beams for economy and welded box girders for maximum strength, minimized dead weight, and higher duty / higher capacity applications. Lower crane deadweight will reduce runway loading, thus allowing a more economical building design.
Our production processes and proprietary technologies assure exceptionally precise dimensional tolerances resulting in superb travel characteristics and minimum wear of mechanical travel components.
The new Arco make Wire rope hoist is of optimum design for crane applications meeting the demands for greater efficiency.
- Low cost of ownership and high reliability thanks to proven Arco crane components
- Computer-optimized girder design
- Torsionally rigid end truck of welded box design
- Travel wheels of highly wear resistant Carbon Steel with abrasion-reducing properties
- End truck / girder connections manufactured to machined tolerances for optimum crane geometry
- Hoist trolley of low headroom design offering particularly favorable hook approach dimensions to maximize floor area coverage
- Power supply to hoist trolley by means of highly flexible flat cables with ground conductor
- Sliding control pendant with crane status monitoring display suspended from the crane girder
- Large selection of options available to customize crane for specific application requirements